collage

collage

Wednesday, March 26, 2014

Peacock Feathers!

I think I mentioned being drawn into the Oink Pigments booth at Stitches west. What did it was the sample of their sock pattern Peacock Feathers! I immediately purchased the pattern and the exact yarn the sample was knit up in! I could simply not resist. Just a couple of days after Stitches I cast on.


Started slow but I already loved the yarn and the colors are just amazing!

Then the pattern started and I was hooked. 

It grew so quickly I just couldn't put them down. 

Took them everywhere and soon it was time to turn the first heel! I've decided that for 2 at a time socks, this type of heel would be the easiest for me. Will try that soon. 

Then the first sock was finished!

Second sock followed quickly behind!

And then there was a set of beautiful, soft and comfortable socks to add to my sock collection! This was the fastest pair of socks I have ever knit! I will definitely knit this pattern again. 

Go check out my Ravelry project page for more info on pattern and yarn. 

No comments:

Post a Comment