collage

collage

Wednesday, September 4, 2013

Work In Progress Wednesday

Hello all, it's Wednesday again. I am constantly floored by how quickly the time flies by.

Still plugging away on Paulie! I love it and can't wait for it to be finished. I tried it on when it looked like this.


And decided it was time for a little waist shaping. Now that I've done the decreases I just need to knit a few more rows before beginning the increases. Then it will be garter stitch and casting off to look forward to. I have this feeling that the sleeves will take FOREVER, but I'm determined for this to be my  go to sweater this fall!

As for my Lonely Tree shawl, it's actually moving along at a nice clip. I was worried the charts would slow me down, but I think I may have finally hit my chart reading stride! WOOT! There have been a few mess-ups but I've just plugged right on through them and I'm pleased with how it's looking. I know this photo just looks like a wrinkled mess, but the leaves are quite lovely.


I'm about halfway through chart B and am glad I decided to put a life line (that's that blue yarn in there) in there because you never know when a major screw up could require some ripping!

All in all some good progress I think. Wish me luck on those fingering weight sleeves, I'm going to need it!

No comments:

Post a Comment